One of our gift baskets this year will be a CeraVe Skincare basket! I know the women in our family are going to be especially excited about it. I've been going to the dermatologist for years-some who are rated top doctors in the country-and I can't tell you how many of them recommend CeraVe over any other skin care line. Their products are fragrance-free and don't use propylene glycol, so they don't irritate skin. Had I know this in my 20's, I'd have saved a lot of money!
Here's what I've put together for the skincare basket this year:
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream - my favorite, non-greasy, fights wrinkles!
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Cream Serum
- CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser
- CeraVe Renewing SA Cream
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Bausch and Lomb TheraPearl Eye Mask
I added the Bausch and Lomb TheraPearl Eye Mask because it's supposed to help your skin and relieve dry eyes, styes, headaches,sinus aches, and puffy eyes. I figure it will come in handy around the holidays! (Safe for the freezer and the microwave, depending on need) We're really excited to give these as practical gift baskets we know our family will love.
What's on your holiday list this year?
Disclaimer: As always, our posts are our own, honest opinions and may differ from yours.