One of the staples of the holidays this time of year is the cookies! Whether you're decorating cookies, gifting them, or making them part of a party event, the cookies are a must. This year, we decided to put a decadent twist on it by using Cookie Chips.
While we love holiday treats as much as the next person, that doesn't mean we need to give up on healthier choices during the season. We found these cookie chips that use cage-free eggs, cane sugar, real vanilla, creamery butter and only 120-130 calories per serving without sacrificing the flavor. There are even a gluten-free options available.
In continuing our holiday gift basket theme, we've put together a Cookie Chips Sampler of these 6 oz. bags:
- Original Cookie Chips
- Salted Peanut Butter Cookie Chips (AMAZING! I could eat these every day!)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Chips
- Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Chips
- Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Chips
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Chips
- Limited Edition Gingerbread Cookie Chips
- Limited Edition Harvest Pumpkin Cookie Chips
We've also saved ourselves the hassle of creating cookie dough since it's unlikely we can achieve the taste of these cookies and decided to use them as our base for cookie creations! They make great bite size treats:
If you want to grab them for your holiday celebration, check them out on the Cookie Chips Website!
Disclaimer: As always, our posts are our own, honest opinions and may differ from yours.