Steelers Sliders AKA Bronco Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- Italian seasoning
- Crunchmaster Original Crackers
(makes approximately 30 sliders)
- Mix together ground beef, onions, and seasonings
- Form meat patties of approximately 1 inch or so in diameter (These are small, and cook pretty fast, so make all 30 first and set near stove.)
- Chop cheese into bite-sized pieces about the length of the burgers.
- Set out crackers on a serving plate and add a squirt of ketchup and mustard to each.
- In a skillet on medium heat, warm 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Place burgers in skillet and cook thoroughly.
- Place small cheese slices on each toward end of cooking, to let it melt before removing from skillet.
- Place one cheeseburger on each cracker, topping with a black olive.
- Serve and enjoy.
Be sure to print this Crunchmaster Coupon!