|Sample Plate-didn't last long in our house!|
Bangal Sweet Potato FriesIngredients:
- 2 to 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 to 6 oz of Crunchmaster Sea Salt multi-seed crackers
- Preheat over to 425 F degrees
- Clean and cut potatoes down to optimal fry size.
- Crush the crackers into a coarse powder
- In a large bowl, toss fries with oil, sugar, vinegrette, and crushed crackers.
- Arrange coated fries in a single layer on baking pan or sheet
- Bake for 30 minutes or until nicely browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes, but best served warm.
Be sure to print this Crunchmaster Cracker coupon!