Time: 45 minutes
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray 2 large cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Mix the sugar, salt, chili powder, cinnamon and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Beat egg white lightly with a fork in a larger bowl.
- Toss the pecans in the mixture until they are thoroughly coated.
- Place pecans one by one on the baking sheet, separating them as best as possible.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Use a spatula to break apart any pecans that may be stuck together.
- Allow pecans to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!