In an effort to create healthier meals, we try to substitute Greek yogurt for mayo and sour cream anywhere we can. This time around, we've created delicious chicken salad sandwich sliders with Greek yogurt instead of mayo. Personally, I think it taste a thousand times better and the healthy factor is just an added bonus! Here's what we did:
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb of chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped pear (apples, if prefered)
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve on desired bread or roll. Enjoy!