There are only a few more weeks of spring cleaning left before we are officially into summer! This week we finishes purging our closets of our out-of-season clothes to pack away or take to Goodwill. It meant washing quite a few loads of laundry, but the up side was that we got to try two OxiClean products we hadn't used before!
Not only did we try OxiClean on our out-of-season clothes, we also used it on our regular weekly laundry loads. This gave me the opportunity to see how well OxiClean would work on stains in particular. My husband managed to get a nice mix of ketchup and mustard globs on his new pants, so I was really hopeful that the high-performance, stain fighting properties of OxiClean were true. Here is the result of the stain after using OxiClean Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs:
I'm very happy with the performance of both the OxiClean Paks and the Liquid Laudry Detergent. It did its job on the stains in our clothing and it has a really nice, fresh scent. If I had to choose between the two, I would probably go with OxiClean Paks for the total ease it.
- Three color-safe OxiClean™ stain-fighters penetrates fabrics to help break down and lift out tough, dried-on stains. It deep-cleans clothes inside and out for brilliant whites and vivid brights.
- Stain-fighters help break-down and lift out tough, dried-on stains
- Color-safe formula deep cleans for brilliant whites and vivid brights
- Leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean
Use on a Wide Range of Stains:
• Grass, blood, soil
• Fruit juice, wine
• Coffee, chocolate ice cream
• Ketchup, spaghetti sauce, barbecue sauce
Don't forget to print off a coupon here why the promotion lasts!
Disclaimer: As always, our reviews are our own, honest opinions and may differ from yours.