This is a great, easy summer salad that the kids can help to prepare with you! Our family enjoys packing this salad each day for weekly lunches. We especially love how quick and healthy it is! We prefer raspberry pomagranate vinegarette dressing, but just about any dressing of your choice will pair well with it.
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag organic baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts or shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/8 cup Newman's Own Organic Cranberries
- 1/8 cup goat cheese
- 2 tbsp raspberry pomegranate salad dressing
1. Place desired amount of baby spinach in a serving bowl.
2. Add nuts, oranges, cranberries and goat cheese. Toss together to mix well.
3. Pour dressing over salad and enjoy!