With summer upon us, it's a great time to try a new burger recipe to add to your backyard barbecue. We love ricotta cheeseburgers and thought they would be even better with Heluva Good Bacon Horseradish Dip. Turns out, they compliment each other really well!
Time: 30 minutes
1lb ground meat
1 c. ricotta cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 c. sweet onion, minced
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp salt
sliced cheese of your choice
1. Heat oil in a small skillet. Add onion and garlic, cooking to a light golden color.
2. Mix ground meat, ricotta cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Add garlic and onion and mix well.
4. Heat griddle, pan or grill.
5. Divide meat mixture into four equal parts and form 1/4 inch thick patties.
6. Cook to desired wellness.
7. Place hamburgers on buns.
8. Add sliced cheese and desired toppings.
9. Spread Heluva Good Bacon and Horseradish Sour Cream Dip on the inside of the hamburger bun and top your sandwich. Enjoy!