- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 3 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into thin strips
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 soft taco shells
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Combine cabbage, mango, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a medium bowl.
- Spoon ground turkey mixture into taco shells.
- Top with slaw mixture.
Click here for nutrition information.