We love finding additional ways to use our everyday products around the house. Snuggle Fabric Softener Sheets can go a long way around the house besides freshening your load of laundry. Here are five ways we like to use it in our home:
1. Storage Freshener: Whether you are packing away the air mattress, seasonal clothing or rolling up your sleeping bag, place a sheet of scented Snuggle fabric softener in it to keep it smelling fresh while stored away.
2. Draw and Linen Closet Freshener: Place a few sheets of Snuggle Fabric Softener at the bottom of your drawer or in an inconspicuous corner of your linen closet, to keep towels, sheets and clothing smelling fresh even after the wash.
3. Freshen the Furniture: One of our favorite house hacks is to place Snuggle Fabric Softener sheets under cushions, inside pillowcases and under or behind decorative art and baskets. We even place them under the bed sheets in the guest bedroom for added freshness!
4. Trash Freshener: This one is a trick my grandmother used to use—place a sheet or two of Snuggle Fabric Softener at the bottom of the trash can before putting the bag in to help keep it fresh!
5. Combat Critters: Place Snuggle Fabric Softener sheets around the corners of your home to keep out mice, rats and other vermin from coming around.
Snuggle has two new scents that we’ve been using around the house that smell so good! Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers and Exhilarations Island Collection. The Spring Flowers scent makes our laundry smell especially amazing.
Disclaimer: As always, our post are our own honest opinions and may differ from yours.