Often times when we make fish tacos for dinner, we end up having fish left over. In this house, we don't like things to go to waste. Instead, we find it to be a great excuse to make a quick fish dip! We used to love this recipe when we lived in Florida, but we never seem to think of it anymore. It brought back some happy memories! We mixed it in with Greek yogurt to make a quick and easy healthy snack. Interested? Check it out below!
Time: 3 to 5 minutes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup cooked fish
- 1 tsp (or less, per taste) dill weed
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 3 olives for garnish
- Add the fish to the yogurt and being mixing.
- Sprinkle in lemon pepper and dill weed to taste. Be careful with the dill weed! It's a strong flavor and super good for you, but a little goes a long way. Add it in slowly and taste if you're not sure.
- Put the dip bowl on a plate surrounded by your crackers of choice.
- Add 3 olives for some color and garnish. Serve and enjoy.