Low-Cal Mud-pie Trifle
Time: 1 hour
- 1 box of fat-free or reduced fat brownie mix
- 1 container of fat-free or reduced fat cream cheese icing
- 1 can of diet Coke
- 1 container of fat-free whipped topping
- cooking spray
- In a large bowl, pour in the brownie mix and diet Coke. (Do not add any other ingredients, just the powdered mix.) Mix well.
- Lightly coat your brownie pan with cooking spray and pour in the batter. Bake according to the directions on the box, adding an additional 10-15 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove brownies from oven and allow to cool.
- Scoop out brownies and place in KitchenAid mixer (or large bowl) along with the cream cheese icing. Mix together until a crumbled even consistency is reached. (It will look much like dirt cake.)
- In individual glasses, begin layering the brownie mixture with the whipped topping, until you reach the top of the glass. Finish the top layer with whipped topping.
- Serve and enjoy!