Over the years LUIGI's Italian Ice has held true to with the traditional lemon and cherry flavors I remember as a child. Only now, they've expanded their flavors to delicious and interesting new flavors. Of course, this meant a taste-testing challenge four our family!
- Lemon-just the right amount of sour...still my all-time favorite!
- Mango-if you love mango, you'll be impressed with the natural flavor
- Blue Raspberry-My father-in-law insists this is the very best
- Sour Apple-totally lives up to its name
- Cotton Candy-especially sweet...my husband's favorite
Since we find LUIGI's Italian Ice so delicious, we'd love to give a FREE BOX away to our of our loyal readers to try as well! Enter below for your chance to win. One lucky Across the Avenue reader will be chosen on 8.3.13. You must be an Across the Avenue follower to qualify for this giveaway. Good luck!
Check It Out
As always, our reviews are our own, honest opinions and may differ from yours. We appreciate the sampling of LUIGI's Italian Ice that we received for this review.